Monday 28 January 2013

The Things We Do For Love..


Not long after the broken nose, couple of months. There ensued yet another heated discussion, if my life depended upon it I would not be able to tell you for what reason or why. I do, bizarrely though, remember that it was August.

I had managed to get away for long enough to collect a few belongings bag them and deposit the bags next to the front door. While I was getting my 4 month old daughters formula etc Tony caught me. Still blazing. I tried to explain that I was going to go for a few days needed some space to think. I had no idea where I was going. I could in all honesty have gone to my parents and or my brothers, but, that would involve answering far to many questions.  I'd go to a friends. A male friends. Well his mothers actually.
I was caught trying to make the phone call to Andy. My phone was ripped from my hand thrown to the floor and stamped on. Perfect I now had no way of contacting anyone. The phone was least of my concerns. Tony had now grabbed me and carried me through my house and thrown me through the front door so I landed flat on my back outside on the drive. My daughters buggy followed me out and in quick succession my daughter sat in her car seat. Yes he threw our daughter out of the house onto the drive.

While he was sat smugly inside my locked house, I managed to collect together the pieces of my phone, grab my daughter and our bags and get to a safe distance. While I was rebuilding my phone the police arrived. Andy had phoned them. They made sure I was ok and organised a taxi for me to get to my friends.

Tony got to stay in MY house while my daughter and I had to make alternative arrangements.

By the time I arrived at Andys house I was in pain, the adrenaline had clearly worn off. When we looked I was covered in bruises. Hand prints on my arms and legs. Marks from punches.

I didnt give a statement. Didnt press charges. After all bruises or none, who would believe me?

No comments:

Post a Comment